Whether you are buying or selling, whether you are retiring, downsizing or involved in a corporate job transfer, let CENTURY 21 Classic Homes show you how the "most recognized" brand in real estate can coordinate your move and make the transition smooth and hassle-free.
For the Seller
CENTURY 21 Classic Homes can assist you in determining the value of your current home...
- determine the value and equity in your current home so you can make an educated decision regarding a real estate purchase in the destination location.
- use the marketing power of the CENTURY 21? System and the "most recognized" brand name in real estate to sell your current home.
- CENTURY 21? SELLER SERVICE PLEDGE? outlines the terms of our commitment to you.
- One of the world's largest referral network with more than 6,600 offices worldwide to effectively reach potential buyers.
For the Buyer
Considering a new home in another area? Enjoy the benefit of...
- newcomer information to get a sense of the new location prior to arrival.
- tours of the area to help you get acquainted with the new location.
- a team of hand-picked top sales associates specially trained to handle Relocation needs with a personal touch and the expertise of knowing and living in the area.
- the experience of years of quality service with our Relocation clients.
Other Valuable Benefits Include...
- Home Sales Assistance
- Home Buying Assistance
- "Group Move" Assistance
- Temporary Housing Guidance
- Shipment of Household Goods Guidance
- Moving Van Lines Guidance
- National and International Relocation Networks
Pick a Specialist
Individual Relocation: Let a CENTURY 21 Classic Homes Relocation Professional handle all the details, from putting your house up for sale to helping you get adjusted to your new community and meeting your neighbors. Contact our relocation director Linda Muraski: Lkm65@aol.com
Corporate Relocation: CENTURY 21 Classic Homes Relocation Professionals specialize in corporate relocation and can help ensure a smooth transition for a single employee, a whole department or an entire corporation. Consider us part of your team. Contact our relocation director Linda Muraski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Relocation: You serve our country. We are here to serve you. CENTURY 21 Classic Homes professionals are ready to assist our men and women in uniform with all their housing needs.
For answers to all your Relocation questions, call us at Glastonbury 860-633-2192; E. Hartford 860-568-1200! Relocation director, Linda Muraski: Lkm65@aol.com
* Source 2004 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 1560 telephone interviews (via computer assisted program) with a national random sample of adults (ages 25-54) who have either bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 1560 respondents with a margin of error of +/- 2% at 90% confidence level. The study was conducted between January 11th - October 2nd, 2004 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.